First off, he fixed the headlight casing on our car. He took the car in for a saftey inspection and just because this one tiny piece was broken they said we didn't pass. When I say tiny, I mean tiny, it was smaller than a dime. Anyway, he priced it out and it was going to cost over $400 to fix. My superhero of a husband decided to youtube it and see how hard it looked. It didn't look very hard so he looked up parts on line and found us a whole new headlight and casing with shipping for $40. I'll be honest I was still a bit skeptical as to if he could do it or not, but he came through. The afternoon he went to do it, he was back in 20 minutes and was all finished.
See that little gray piece, there is another one that is supposed to be covering it.
I should add that when we took it back to get it passed off for the safety inspection, they almost didn't do it because the new headlight was shining so much brighter than the old one. Luckily, they still passed us, but I guess we'll have to replace the other one soon, so they'll match.
Second, Ryan started his first real full-time job on July 26th of 2010! He is a tax accountant at WTAS, which stands for Wealth and Tax Advisory Services. From what I hear he is doing a great job and I know how hard he has worked in everyother job he's had and in school so I have no doubt he is doing the same here. He likes the work a lot and he says it keeps him challenged, which isn't always easy. The only downside so far is busy season, but we'll save that for another post.
These pictures are the morning of his first day of work! When we took this first one I asked why he didn't smile and he said that since he was going into the real world now, he better work on being more serious.
I made him take a smiling picture anyway!
So, here's to my Superhero of a Husband! I love you Babes!


No comments:
Post a Comment