Well, right after Ryan's family visited part of my Dad's family had a little reunion of sorts. Growing up we used to go to Bryce Golf & Ski Resort for a week in August. My Grandparents had two timeshares there. We would all squish into the two townhouses and it was a blast. I have many good memories growing up going there. One of my Aunts and one of my Uncles now own a time share each. We all haven't been in a while and this year they decided to go again and invite us. I was pretty bummed that Ryan wouldn't really be able to stay due to work, but it was still a fun little get away. We went down Sunday afternoon. We ate dinner and played games before Ryan had to take off to go back home for work the next morning. Owen and I stayed until Monday night before we had to go. For such a short trip we fit in a few of the things I remember most. First of all we played games, which we always did a lot of. We went to the pool. The guys hit some golf balls. We ate ice cream. We went putt putt at the mini-golf course. And, we just had fun talking and hanging out. Owen sure loved all the attention and it was a great time. We were sad to leave. Here are a few pictures from our mini-golf adventure. Owen loved dragging his club around everywhere. I might add that we had a little miracle happen while we were there as well. When, we drove up to the mini-golf place it said it was closed. I won't lie I was dissapointed since I always remember playing on this course and it is still exactly the same (not too well kept up, but hey it has memories) and we were about to turn around when the man working the shop saw us. He saw how big our group was and opened the putt putt just for us. I'm so glad he did!

Carrying his club all around. He liked this more than anything else. He just liked to watch it drag behind him. He especially liked it if it was on the pavement and it would make a noise.

Look at that form;)


Future Golfer! Doesn't he look like he is lining the ball to the hole. He must take after his Grandfather and Great-Grandfather Odiorne!
No comments:
Post a Comment