While we were there we went boating, to a country fair, the church with the family, and hung out a lot in their awesome backyard. It was wonderful just being with family. Here are some great pictures from our trip!
First up was water skiing! Now, I was more than a little relieved to be pregnant as that meant that I didn't have to try this. It isn't that I would never want to try but I have never been and I felt a bit intimidated to attempt this with Ryan's family who are pretty much professionals:) This was one of Ryan's first times on a slalom ski. He was so worried he wouldn't get up. He got up by the 3rd try and did awesome. He even went outside the wake which he can't remember doing before.
Owen and I got to ride the boat and watch. Owen loved the boat and everytime it would go fast he would say, "Wooooahhhh, Wooooahhh".

Then we let Ryan's cousin and her family have a turn and went to the beach for a bit.
Owen loved the mud! This picture doesn't do it justice as he looks like he hates it. But, this was not the case. Owen was completely filthy by the time we were done here.
Owen and I stayed at the lake a little longer while Ryan went to wakeboard with his cousin. This picture was taken then and isn't it awesome. Remember how Ryan was a little worried he wouldn't remember how to ski and wakeboard. I really have no idea why?!

Then, we all got on the boat for some tubing fun! Ryan, Owen and I went together. We went really slow, for Owen's sake and for mine, being pregnant and all. I wish I couldn't have gotten closer up pictures because while we were going Owen had the biggest smile on his face. It was so cute! He absolutely loved it!

Now, it starts to get really exciting. Ryan and his cousin Jonathan played Chicken with the tubes! It was very exciting to watch. I was glad I wasn't them as it didn't look very comfortable. They played twice. Ryan won the first time and Jonathan won the second.
Getting Ready to Go!
Going a bit faster!
Jonathan smashing Ryan with his tube! They could get such great air when Ryan's uncle would turn the boat!
I don't know how Owen fell asleep now, but he did! He missed the most adventurous part of our boat ride! He was completely exhausted!

After boating we headed back to Ryan's aunt and uncle's house, changed and went to the Farm Fair! It was great and included good food, lots of animals, bouncy toys, a dog jump, and a tractor pull!
Owen liked pushing his stroller around!
He loved all the animals!
Look at that Momma Pig!
So, Owen didn't quite get the moom bounce and that you were supposed to get up and jump. He just sat there while the other kids jumped and smiled so big, like this was the best thing in the world! It was quite funny! Maybe next time he'll catch on!
Watching the pig races with Daddy!
Then, on our last day Owen and Kyrah played in the rock waterfall outside in the backyard. They loved it and this wasn't the only time Owen played here. Everytime we would pass it, he wanted to play again. He loves rocks and water so this was great! They had so much fun together. We sure do miss our playmate!
Look at Owen's little bum, so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment