Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moving, Moving, Moving across the USA!


So, after Owen's little hospital visit we got home to a huge moving truck! That weekend we finished packing up our boxes and Ryan stratigically filled the section of the truck we had rented. We only rented 8 feet of this truck. The other space would be used to transport commercial goods. We had so much room, we ended up going on KSL and finding a table and chairs to take with us. We also bought a queen size box spring from Ryan's aunt and uncle's friend.

The funny part is that after Ryan had put the truck together a few times to make sure that it would stay put. I walked through our place to make sure we weren't forgetting something. It was a good thing I did because I walked in and we had forgotten the dresser. We laughed so hard especially since of all the things we were moving that was probably the largest. Luckily, Ryan had time to rearrange and fit it in before the truck drivers came to take the truck

Ryan arranging and rearranging.



So proud to finally be finished! Although, I think it was after this that we figured out that we had forgotten the dresser. Poor guy had to do part of it all over!

Our truck pulling out of the driveway. See you in Virginia!

2 comments:

  1. sad we miss you! but fun for you guys :) and i'm so sorry poor little owen had to go through all of that (i'm referring to your last post not the move lol)...i'm glad he's ok though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating your blog. I had a blast today reading about all of your adventures right before you moved. Sorry about Owen though and excited that you will have another boy. Can't wait to hear about what you have been up to in Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete