
Your guess is as good as mine! So, we are 33 1/2 weeks along and we only have 6 1/2 weeks to go, if that, before our little Peanut joins the family. We sure are excited to meet him, we already love him so much. I am excited to not be pregnant anymore and I'm sure Ryan and Owen are excited to not have a pregnant wife/mom;) But, we have one little problem, we can't decide on a name for Peanut. Who knew that naming your children would be so hard. When I was a young girl growing up, I had a list of names that my children would have. It was perfect and I had it all planned out. Well, I'm here to tell any young girl to throw those dreams away, because it is all perfect until you get married and your husband says he just can't name his children the names you've been dreaming of. Haha, okay it really wasn't that bad, but it was a wake up call, that we both had to absolutely love the names of our children since we'd be saying them for...well, forever.
Anyway, this has been my worry the last few weeks. I'm so scared we are going to show up at the hospital and have this baby and when we see his little bassinet the name printed there will be "Baby Dayton", and I'll feel so guilty that our baby doesn't have a name. I know he will probably never even know if this does occur but I feel bad, like he'll think he isn't loved because we didn't already have a name picked out for him. I'm sure this is my pregnancy hormones kicking in but I really want him to have a name when he arrives. So, since Ryan and I have sooooooo much trouble with this I've decided to enlist your help.
Please leave a comment with any and all boys names you love, like, or even sorta like. Maybe we can put together an even more extensive list and find this baby boy a name before he comes along!
Note: Peanut if you ever read this when you are older, we REALLY DO LOVE YOU!


Carson, Noah, and Grant :) Good luck, I know it's a hard decision!
ReplyDeleteJack, Crew, Ethan, Brady, Cory, Paxton, Parker, Collin and Paul!
ReplyDeleteJust go through sites like the thebump, they have a similar name feature on thier site! Good Luck Peanut
I like Cooper, William, and Ethan. If all else fails Randcan be Randy and used for a boy and then I would have to come visit him :) Good luck. I can't wait to hear what you decide (please be Randy) :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely have to go with Frodo, Lebron, Mario, Luigi, Zavary, Adonis, Gollum. Any of those :)
ReplyDeleteI like Levi, Dylan, and Brandon.
ReplyDeleteI also think Noah would be especially cute with a big brother Owen! Also Oliver :)
ReplyDeleteI think Tate is a super cute name! I can't use it because it is our nephews name :) I also like Oliver. Kasen, Tanner, Graham, Taylor, Drew, Bentley, Elton, Penley...all cute! Some of those are kinda different, but maybe they are ones you hadn't thought of already!
ReplyDelete