The little carnival was so fun and Owen really enjoyed it, at least until I got a little too excited for him and scared him by having him go on this really fast spinning ride. I honestly didn't realize how fast it was going to be. He still did okay but he was much more hesitant to go on other rides after that. I hope I didn't scare him for life. I think he will most definitely go back though since when we were leaving for the night, he kept asking to, "go again". Oh and his most favorite thing was one of those prize booths where you pick different numbered rubber duckies and you get the corresponding prize. He would have spent all of our money on that one booth, I guess when you get a prize for pretty much doing nothing, why wouldn't you want to keep coming back.
Owen really loved this lady bug ride and would have went on it again and again, but we decided to have him try a few other things. I guess I should have just stuck with this ride, because when we came back after going on the scary ride, Owen didn't want to go anymore:( because he was a little scared.
The ride we shouldn't have gone on.
Ferris Wheel
Benson was there too!
So, Owen wouldn't go on any of the horses on the carousel, he just wanted to sit in the set with Daddy. Hopefully, we can get his confidence back soon, and be a little more smart about the rides we think will be okay.
Then it was on to watching conference and enjoying time with family. Owen even got to do a little finger painting which he thoroughly enjoyed. And, we set up a tent to watch conference and everything after talking about King Benjamin and all of the people who faced their tents towards him as he spoke so they could learn the words of God. We do this every conference and I didn't take a picture of it this time, but these pictures are from Conference back in April.


What a good idea Brienne! You are such a good mom!
ReplyDelete