Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Months for Benz!




Well, to keep on updating on Benson here are his 7 month pictures and an update. During Benson's 7th month he finally got his two bottom middle teeth. They came all the way through. Benson also army crawls wherever he wants to go, usually following Owen around all day. He started playing with Owen some even, like real playing. It is so cute, I love it! Benson will also follow me wherever I go. And, when he wants to be picked up he will crawl over and put his head down over my feet and nudge my shins. It is so cute:) When he is super excited and happy he closes his eyes while smiling. One day I came over to get Owen ready to go and Benson had spit up directly into Owen's shoe, gross but a bit funny. Benson is still a chunker at 7 months. He loves finger foods, especially puffs and he LOVES feeding himself. He responds to his name really well and has done this for awhile, but now he does really well finding others if you ask him, especially Owen, that couldn't be because I have to say his name a thousand times a day(not always for good reasons) could it?!:) When Owen has to go take a break in his room, we leave the door open and Benson ALWAYS makes a bee-line to go in there with him. Whenever Benson goes to bed now, Owen sings him a night night song, it is so sweet. Benson still LOVES his binky! We finally mastered sleeping without his arms swaddled, that was a relief and a stressful milestone, having his allergies under control helped a lot. He still has his floofy hair and his blue eyes. He is starting to chatter and will attempt to copy you as well, he says babababab. Benson loves balls! He also loves to put everything imaginable in his mouth. Benson starts what we call the superman pose. He lays on his belly and arches his back in an arch and keeps his arms and legs off the ground. Then he usually starts to move like he is swimming, it is hilarious and he does it all the time. Benson loves bananas. He went on his first swing ride at the park. He hates sitting. He just rolls out of sitting position and onto his belly to keep scooting around. He hardly ever stays still. He does however let you hold and cuddle him still. Benson loves balloons and is really good at grabbing the string and slowing working his way to get the actual balloon in his hands. He has started eating 4 times a day, yay!


Benson is a crazy man in this jumper, it is so hilarious to watch him.

These drawers are where we keep some of Benson's clothes in our closet and they went from this to...

THIS! And, I bet you couldn't guess who helped with that. One day I let Benson play in the pack n' play for a little while and Owen was in there too. Then, Owen came out with an empty drawer and I honestly thought he had only dumped one drawer and I also thought he had dumped in on the floor, man was I wrong! Can you find Benson in there???

You can't really see them in this picture but it was taken to document finding his teeth.

Superbenson!

I can't tell you how many times I find Benson stuck under the table and crying out for help, silly guy! He crawls all over under there.

No comments:

Post a Comment