Owen's First Morning of Preschool
Owen started preschool in the end of October. A few other Mommys and I started a co-op preschool where we each take a few weeks and host/teach preschool at our house. It was such a big step for us. All of the kids are 2 so it is pretty simple right now, just having the kids get used to doing things together. I was so excited when we started planning it but the night before Owen's first day I was sad. What a silly Mom I am?! I couldn't believe my little boy was big enough to go off to preschool or anywhere without me on a regular basis. It is only one day a week for 2 hours, but Owen loves it! It has been super good for both of us too, he has a set of little friends that he is used to playing with now and he loves to talk about each of them. He can often be heard asking, "Where are my friends, Mommy?" and then he will follow that with asking where each friend is individually. I just finished teaching my 4 week chunk yesterday and it was so cute to be able to see Owen in that environment. He absolutely loves learning and he loves school. I hope this is an attribute that sticks! Here are a few pictures from a few of our preschool adventures.
Owen loves getting to play with all his other friends toys:)
Here they all are and a few extra siblings made it in the picture as well. Benson, Emma, Hallie, James, Liam(Emma's older brother), and Owen
3 of them working hard on a little art project.


Can I bring Alden to your preschool when he is born? I think this is so cool and am impressed at how much effort and time you are willing to put in to teaching your children.
ReplyDelete