So, this post is way, way, way LATE! Haha! Oh well, I still wanted to document it even though it's out of order and late. So, this was my second Mother's Day with Owen. It really felt like the first one though as last year was hectic during Mother's day and we had just had Owen so things were just busy. This year I had breakfast made for me at home. We celebrated with Ryan's Grandma as well for dinner. It was a fun and relaxing day. Owen and Daddy gave me a book I really wanted to read and a coupon to go pick out a new dress. It was fun and very thoughtful. Here are a few pictures of Owen and I on Mother's Day.
Owen thought the book he gave me was for him. This is one of Owen's favorite things to do, be upside down. He really is a little monkey!
Ryan is working as a Tax Accountant and does all he can to spend more time at home. Brienne is a proud Mommy and loves all the time she gets with her little guys. Owen is 3 now and sure loves being the big brother. Benson is 1 and does everything he can possible to keep up with his brother. And, Baby Girl will be joining us around the new year. We sure are on our toes ALL DAY LONG!
So cute! I miss you guys already and Owen looks so grown up in these pictures.
ReplyDelete