Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Benson's Closet

I promise we aren't neglecting our son or trying to raise the next Harry Potter but yes you read that right, Benson sleeps in the master bedroom closet. To explain this a bit better it is our pretty large walk-in closet. We even put up a few little decorations to make this little cubby of the closet his own. It has a light, door, and vent just like any normal room. It works out great as our third bedroom until we can put the boys together. We actually attmepted that feat a few weeks ago and it was the most horrible night ever so, back to the closet Benson went. Also, Benson obviously isn't in a bassinet anymore due to his growth, we have moved the pack n' play into the closet for now, our closet it big but not big enough for the crib.


I made those picture frames and just used extra material to make the closet look less like a closet:)

I made this sign for Benson as well, right after he was born. It is hanging on the other wall so you can't see it in the other picture.

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CRAFTS!!! I seriously love those. What a homey little corner he has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our babies sleep in our master closets too. In fact, Alessia when she was a baby slept in the spare bathroom that we never used. I say, if the pack n play fits in there and there is a door it is a great space for a baby!

    ReplyDelete