We had dinner with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Mark and their family. We went to the Hilton and had dinner there. It was fun and we didn't have to do dishes after, which was a plus;) Then we went back to my parents house and played games.
It was a great time and weekend as well. It was nice to have Ryan off work and to just spend some time with family and being grateful for all the many blessings that we have.
We definitely have lots to be Thankful for this year. There are obviously a countless number of things we could mention but we are especially thankful for Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, Our Families, Eachother, Owen, Peanut, Ryan's job, our apartment, our friends, good doctors and insurance, and many, many more things! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday!
Note: We do have to mention one thing that happened right after we took these pictures. All the walls and front of this particular Hilton are glass. Owen kept walking up to them and testing them out while everyone was taking pictures. Right when we finished our pictures I told him we needed to put his jacket on and go outside. He came over and got his jacket put it on and started walking to go outside. The only problem was that he forgot about the glass. He walked at his normal speed without slowing a bit and leading with his head, I might add, right into the glass wall. It was a pretty loud thunk. He immediately startd bawling and couldn't understand what had happened. It was really sad and I felt so bad for him but I will admit when I realized he was going to do it (and I was too far away to stop him) that as I watched it will be an image forever engrained in my memory as it was a little funny as well. Poor Owee!


No comments:
Post a Comment