Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Friday, October 15, 2010

Big Changes

Well, I have had some big changes in my apperance lately;) Look below to see!


Before the Haircut

And After

About 14 weeks-I took this first picture because it was the first day I had to wear maternity pants.

About 18 weeks

About 22 weeks

So, I love my new haircut and I actually do it most mornings instead of just pulling it back so that is a plus. I guess I kind of have to since I can't pull it back, it's too short! My friend Rebekah cut it for me and she did a wonderful job, thanks Rebekah!

And, on the topic of pregnancy, everything seems to be going well. I am much bigger than that last picture. I'll have to take another picture soon. I feel like in the last few weeks I have really ballooned up. I feel huge and I'm not even at 30 weeks yet. Well, hopefully it isn't just me gaining weight! I guess Peanut really isn't a Peanut anymore!

8 comments:

  1. cute hair and baby bump brie!!! so guess what. willie and i are coming to va to spend thanksgiving with my extended family!! i'm not sure of what's been planned with my family yet or anything, or if you guys will be in town, but we should try to get together for lunch or something one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing,and I absolutely love the new haircut!!! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair-cut! It's funny that you cut your hair because I was just noticing how long your was getting. Also, you look SO cute pregnant! I was of course happy to see some of those pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your hair. ANd I love seeing baby bump pictures. Keep posting them!! I'm so excited for your family of three to become a family of four. Any name ideas for peanut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl you look so cute! I love the haircut and your adorable little belly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Brienne. You are so cute! I can't wait to come to Virginia! Hopefully we can visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh Brienne this made my day!!! I'm sooo happy you like the haircut, and you look so adorable! You are the cutest pregnant woman!!

    ReplyDelete