Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The day we thought would never come... Graduation!



Grandma Dayton distracted Owen through the graduation ceremony by playing peek-a-boo with him.

Mimi found Owen a matching gown to wear to his Daddy's graduation. It was a surprise, we didn't dress Owen in it until we saw Ryan after the ceremony.


Uncle Shane graduated with his Master's as well.


























I am so proud of Ryan for all the hard work he has done to graduate with his bachelor's and master's degrees. Yay! His next step is to pass the 4 CPA exams before we travel to McLean, VA for a Tax Accounting job! He sure is keeping himself and us busy.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Congratulations to both of you! And we'll have to get together sometime in Virginia! It's crazy how many of us old Ashburn friends are ending up back there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You want to know the other day I thought would never come...the day when we all ended up back in the northern Virginia area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Ryan enjoyed the funny sleeves as much as I did :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete