Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Silly Silly Goose

We have so much fun with Owen. He is a ball to be around and at times he is pretty hilarious. He definitely has a personality of his own. Here is a modge podge of some of his most recent funny moments caught on camera.


This is Owen's extreme weather face, as Ryan calls it. He does this face when it is windy outside, really sunny, really cold, etc.



These two pictures are from when Owen was learning how to stand up in his pack n' play. He would smash his face against the netting to help himself get up.



As you can see Owen has lost a very important article of clothing, his pants;) He was just playing around and we left the room for a minute when we came back it, this is what we saw. This actually happened the other Sunday at Church too. Apparently, Owen needs to gain a few pounds around the waist to hold his pants up.




And, after Owen learned how to stand in his pack n' play he also learned how to reach things. When he woke up in the morning I came in to him smiling. He had grabbed the wipes and pulled them all out so they were all over his crib. He was very proud of himself and to be honest I couldn't stop laughing.



While packing up our apartment to move Owen loved the boxes. We stuck him in this one and it was a perfect fit.


I'll have to make an Easter post soon even though it is long gone but I couldn't resist this outfit. Don't worry we didn't make him wear this for more than the pictures since that would just be cruel but, isn't it hilarious. I'm thinking this should be one of the pictures we show his dates when he gets older.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I was so happy to see your moving to VIRGINIA! That is so wonderful! One day we hope to be back on the east coast. Owen is so big! Happy Moving! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is the cutest easter bunny I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh what a cutie pie! i love the bunny picture, so cute and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog off someone elses blog list! He is so cute! I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete