Thursday, December 3, 2009
Owen is such a Turkey:)
So if you remember just two posts ago when I talked about how much more holidays mean with a child of your own. Well, I also talked about how excited you get to dress them up. So here is Owen's thanksgiving outfit! Anyway, when we were talking pictures of him he really hammed it up for us. He was being so silly. We had both of our families in for Thanksgiving which was so fun! As you can see we all decided to dress up like Owen! Anyway, Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So on my facebook feed you told someone you had a blog so I snooped! Your baby is soo cute. . . I LOVED the halloween and Thanksgiving pictures! I think the skunk was seriously such a cute and funny costume. . . haha! Hope you are doing well! Congrats on the job offer and the big move! I am happy for you all!
ReplyDeletecute pics! Miss you guys tons too!
ReplyDelete(ps the teacher in me can't help it... your title should be "Owen's a..." or "Owen is...")
Oh my goodness you are totally right! I wrote it really quick in between doing things for Owen. I've been out of teaching too long:)
ReplyDelete