Wednesday, October 31, 2012
It's a.......
baby GIRL!!!
Yes, we have lots to catch up on and who knows if I'll ever do it, but I figured one of the most important things to inform everyone of was the soon to be newest member of our family. We are due on January 5th and we are having a precious baby girl! It took us awhile to actually believe that we were having a GIRL, I made the ultrasound tech check like 5 different times:) And after we got over our shock and excitement, Ryan's first words were something along the lines that I needed to be careful how much I bought:) I should also mention when we found out the due date of baby that his first words were, "We can totally get a great tax deduction!", he's hoping she comes at least 5 days early. Surprisingly, Owen wanted a baby sister the whole time, so much so that before we new the gender of baby, he would have fits if I told him it might be a boy, so needless to say he is excited and he will often ask about her and how she is doing. He also asks me most days if she is coming today. He has given us a few suggestions for her name among which were,Skate-Skate, Lollipop, VilaBuddy, and Zoe(at least that is a normal name). It would be an understatement to say that I'm not excited about all the pink that we can now bring into our home, but I have realized how unsure I am about having a girl as well, I know boys, what am I going to do with a girl:) I'm sure we will figure it out REAL soon! Well, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure!
22 Weeks
30 Weeks(which is where I am now)
I have not been very good at documenting my growing belly. Life has been truly crazy due to a lot of different factors, just one of which is that this pregnancy has sure been a ton harder than the other two. That combined with life and the fact that we have 2 little boys running around has really taken its toll on me:) But, we are SO Happy and Excited to be welcoming this special girl into our lives, we're just not quite ready to be out numbered:)
We have a few videos I wanted to post but I can't figure out how to do that right now so I'll have to post those later. Be looking for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yippee!! Soo glad you guys are getting a little girl!! You look fabulous too Bri!!
ReplyDeleteHey also, about that pink frilly blanket I have, I actually bought it on etsy, but came to find out later it is just a cut piece of material...blahh..So I spent about 30 bucks on material I just bought more at JoAnn's for 7$...ouch..haha! Gotta love the internet sometimes! But it is my favorite thing in the world, and unfortunately I don't know the name of the material, but i bet if you looked up ruffle material on a fabric website, you'd find it! good luck! And sorry I didn't have more info!
Yay for baby girls! I wish we lived closer so our girls could be friends. Love ya! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Two big brothers to dote on a new baby sister. How fun! :))
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, Brienne!! I am so excited for you!! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations. we are quite versed in boys here but we do have one little girl and she is fun. you will do great with a girl!
ReplyDelete