Thursday, June 7, 2012
UPDATE:)
Well, as you all know we have been MIA for quite some time and we have major catching up to do. I'm not promising anything though:) I just figured I'd do at least some form of update so that everyone still knew we were still alive! And, hopefully it won't be months before I do another post as well. Another sad thing, there aren't any pictures in this post since I don't have the energy to download them all from the camera so you'll have to suffice with the most recent family picture at the top of our blog:) at least I updated that right?! Okay here goes the most concise update I can come up with!
-We moved in the end of January and are LOVING our new place, it it is huge, affordable, and has a yard and park, we are in heaven.
-Benson turned 1 and is so full of energy, he is becoming quite the crazy boy and is giving us a run for our money:)
-Benson also started walking and is in full on running mode now and follows his brother where ever his little toddler legs will carry him.
-Owen turned 3 and surprises us everyday with tall the knowledge he sucks in. He is trying to start reading(all on his own) and loves to talk. Conversations with him are the best and the most hilarious:)
-We survived through another busy season(barely), this one took a pretty big toll on us, but we made it and we are proud of it. We are hoping that they aren't quite so bad in the future.
-That being said we have had a lot more Dad/Husband time and we love it!
-I am keeping busy with Primary(Church children's organization), playgroup, preschool, and costumes for our youth conference(church youth organization).
-Owen loves counting and goes around and counts everything, he is very proud that Daddy is an A-Count-ant, he often tell me that Daddy is a counting at work today and then he will proceed to count something for me. Maybe he will follow in his fathers foot steps:)
-Benson talks up a storm and says phrase more than words, he often says, I wuv oo(I love you), here go(here you go), please, ahllo(hello), Daaaadee(Daddy), Mama, doggie, crack(cracker, ball, car, readeee et oh(ready set go)and lots of other things I can't think of right now.
Well, we are still here and breathing and we are sure having fun, just too much sometimes so we don't get to documenting it:) Hopefully we'll be back soon to keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad to hear the update, sounds like you guys are doing great! Busy season is never fun, but you guys made it!
ReplyDeleteBenson and Owen sound so cute, I can't wait to have a little girl of my own in a few months!
Love Amy ;)
Yay for an update!! And, your new family picture you put up is so cute. Benson and Owen are getting so big!
ReplyDelete