This summer the Mormon Tabernacle Choir came to Wolf Trap an outdoor theater here. My parents were able to get us tickets along with my grandparents. We arranged with Ryan's co-worker Marin to come and watch the boys. Popsie & Suzanne brought us dinner, which was super nice of them, and we all got to eat on the lawn before the performance. It was a beautiful night and the concert was so amazing. I have heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir many times but I had never seen them perform like this before. They did a lot of religious music which is their normal style but they also did some more upbeat and energetic songs. I can't remember the names right now, but in a few they even "danced", by danced I mean they did some clapping, hand jive type motions, along with some swaying, but it was awesome. In one particular song there was a solo by Alex Boye and he totally got down, it was crazy! He took people quite by surprise I think as they weren't expecting that from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but everyone seemed to love it! It was fun to see the choir do such different types of songs all in one night. We thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a fun date night and a great night with family!
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
This summer the Mormon Tabernacle Choir came to Wolf Trap an outdoor theater here. My parents were able to get us tickets along with my grandparents. We arranged with Ryan's co-worker Marin to come and watch the boys. Popsie & Suzanne brought us dinner, which was super nice of them, and we all got to eat on the lawn before the performance. It was a beautiful night and the concert was so amazing. I have heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir many times but I had never seen them perform like this before. They did a lot of religious music which is their normal style but they also did some more upbeat and energetic songs. I can't remember the names right now, but in a few they even "danced", by danced I mean they did some clapping, hand jive type motions, along with some swaying, but it was awesome. In one particular song there was a solo by Alex Boye and he totally got down, it was crazy! He took people quite by surprise I think as they weren't expecting that from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but everyone seemed to love it! It was fun to see the choir do such different types of songs all in one night. We thoroughly enjoyed it and it was a fun date night and a great night with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love all your catch up. Your boys are such handsome fellas!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just found your blog! Super cute and it's fun to see pictures of your two boys! We have a family blog too:
ReplyDeletehttp://theglassfamily3.blogspot.com
Glad you're doing well!