Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Friday, October 21, 2011

Two Cute

You read that right, I have two cute boys and I just can't get over it, I guess I should say three cute boys. When I have a break I often pull up our pictures on the computer and just scan through them. I love how each one has a little memory attached to it and sometimes I even get a little sad at how FAST my boys are growing. I often feel like our life is in hyperdrive and we just go from one day to the next. I wouldn't change what we are doing right now in our lives and what is making us busy, but I do love the moments when I get to sit and ponder on life. I also love the moments when I get to snuggle, hug, read with, or just cuddle my boys(including Ryan). Those moments don't ever seem to come as often as I'd like but when they do come I hold on to them as long as I can. So, in our busy lives it seems I will never catch up on documenting but I guess it is okay since that means that I'm living in the moment and when the spare time comes I will document. This weekend we are off to Florida for a much needed vacation with our Husband/Daddy who is now around again, after the finish of yet another busy season. I'll leave you with a few pictures that just make me smile and will come back in a week or so to continue catching up:)
One day I caught Owen reading to all of his stuffed animals:) made my heart melt.

Worst transition ever for us has been moving to the toddler bed, still is the worst transition but the first day we finally had to leave him in there to fall asleep and we found this! Don't worry now at least he falls asleep on the bed most of the time.

My three boys:) and Owen is true form:)

I love when Owen and Benson play together it is just so cute and makes me smile!

I had some fabric out from a sewing project and left the room to get something else, Ryan was in the other room and we both came in to this! Do you see Benson's legs??? What a silly guy, this was one of the first times he scooted, he loved this fabric so much. He just kept laughing and rolling himself back up in it again and again.

I came in the room one day and Benson had tried to put his binky in like this, what a silly guy. He now knows how to put it in the right way all the time, but this was just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment