All 3 Taken April 17th, 2011

Taken March 15th, 2011
Taken February, 15th 2011
Taken soon after arriving home from the Hospital
I can't believe that Our Little Peanut is already 3 months old and not very much of a little peanut anymore. Benson is growing so fast and that little infant baby stage is already gone. I miss it:( but at the same time the new stages he has reached are so fun!
To celebrate his quarter of a year achievement he rolled over this morning(April 15, 2011)twice from front to back. Benson seems set on showing up Owen in everyway so far, I think he is trying to catch up.
He is now smiling all the time and he has begun to laugh and giggle. He usually just lets out one snorty laugh at a time, which is pretty comical. But, we have found he loves the warmth of bathtime and it must make him a bit ticklish. When I put him down in the bath he will just start to giggle for about two minutes straight until his body adjusts to the warmth. It is so cute!
He is sleeping so good now. He ususally makes it for about 10 hours, can we say G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S! He has also really started liking to play on his mat by himself for awhile now. He is quite the mover and loves to kick and punch. He still doesn't like swinging or the bouncer, we'll take what we can get though. But, don't worry he still LOVES to be held and to cuddle.
Benson still has some reflux issues but the medicine they have him on now at least makes him happier. We have noticed that if we forget to give him a dose he is much crankier and so unhappy that day, so we'll stay on it for now. He also has really bad eczema. This week the doctor finally prescribed us something stronger to treat it and that seems to be helping. He is always scratching and rubbing his face since it ithces so bad. He wears those little baby hand mittens all the time so he doesn't maul his face.
He loves watching Owen and whatever he is up to. Owen doesn't always pay much attention to him and it is so cute to watch Benson cooing and smiling at Owen and Owen is just oblivious and doing his own thing.
Benson it seems has blue eyes. I don't think we expected to ever have a blue eyed baby or even thought it was possible. They sure are beautiful, I guess I should say handsome eyes and we adore them. He has also managed to keep all his dark hair so I think it is safe to say that he isn't going to lose it (his hair is very thin in the front so you can't see it in the pictures, but he still has a ton in the back. He has such dark brown hair, I love it! We are going to have to watch out when he gets older if he really does turn out to be a brown haired, blue eyed stud muffin.
Poor Benson has already had his first cold and can't shake the sniffles he got from it. I guess that is what happens when you already have a toddler at home who will bring home germs. We also have reason to believe that Benson may start teething soon. Owen started at 3 months and Benson has been trying to chew on his hands non-stop, as you can see in one of the pictures. I hope that is just a coincidence though.
Well, it sure was a big month for Benson and he has turned the corner from crankiest baby to a mighty happy one, at least we are crossing our fingers that that is the case. We sure do love you Peanut and can't wait to see what new things you figure out this next month, well we can wait a little bit, we don't want you to grow up to fast!


No comments:
Post a Comment