Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Introducing Our Little Peanut

BENSON RON DAYTON
born Saturday, January 15th, 2011
at 9:40pm.
He joined our family at a weight of 7 pounds 13 ounces
and a height of 20 inches!


 

 
Benson is already so loved and cherished. We are all doing well and are trying to recuperate together:) Owen absolutely loves helping with his little brother, whom he calls Peanut a lot of the time. Benson was also able to come through normal delivery instead of C-section which we view as a very huge blessing from our Heavenly Father. We are extremely THANKFUL for all of our blessings at this time and for this sweet little boy who has already more than blessed our family with his presence. Here is a little video of his first few minutes of life.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats. I heard through the "Ashburn Grapevine" that your little one had arrived. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! He is such a doll! Also, I would love to hear the story of why you got to have a VBAC. It gives me hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't hear about this until just right now! So glad you posted it on your blog. For some reason I thought he was due later. Lucky you! Congratulations on a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, precious! Cognrats again girly and I love you! I'm making a present for you and baby that I hope to send soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That video is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Benson us so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and Good Luck!! Two is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations you two! He is adorable! Love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures. You guys have such cute babies and Benson is a great name even though it isn't Randy :) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations again for such a precious and adorable little boy! That was neat seeing the video of his first few moments! We'll be excited to see more pictures as they come! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete