Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just to Update Everyone!

This isn't going to be a fun post with pictures or anything so don't get too excited. I know in every post I've made in the last 4 months I keep saying, oh we'll get better, we'll update you soon on that, etc. Anyway, I'm hoping eventually that will actually happen. But to give you the basics in a nutshell.

WE ARE IN VIRGINIA! Moving takes forever. Unpacking takes even longer. And, decorating, well we'll see if we ever actually get there:) And, to make things even more busy we have Ryan's family reunion starting tomorrow. Then, Ryan's immediate family comes for a visit. And, then some of my family comes for a visit. And then, my family has a small little reunion. So, blogging might not happen for awhile.

We are enjoying it here and are excited to start making our lives here. Ryan started work this week and is loving it. He has been able to come home and eat lunch with us, which Owen and I love. His total commute from our front door to his desk at work is exactly 4 minutes, not bad!

Well, along with all the mayhem of moving our blog is messed up. It looks totally funny to me everytime I get on, does it look like that to everyone else. It is making posting hard so I'm going to have to work on it. But, right now getting settled needs to come first. So, sorry if we are out of it for a few more weeks, but we are here and doing well. We miss everyone in Utah dearly and think about you all the time.

Sorry again for the scattered uneventful blog. We hope all is well with everyone and that you are enjoying the end of your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment