Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In 2 weeks we'll be ALL GROWN UP!

I really don't know if I am ready for this! College is pretty fun. You get lots of great breaks, especially a summer break and even though you are poor so is everyone else around you so it totally doesn't matter. You can justify accepting everything that anyone offers to you because well you really do need it. And, everyone is young so that means that you are still young too, right?!
But, in two weeks we move to VA, Ryan gets a REAL job, we have to pay unheard of amounts of money to rent a condo, you only get a certain amount of vacation days, and you have to figure out how to pay for everything yourself and become a real adult. I'm scared;) I guess we'll just have to start planning for retirement (many, many years down the road).

But all joking aside we really are very, very excited about this job opportunity that Ryan has. We feel very blessed with our situation in life and with the area we get to live in. We are excited for the pretty consistent work hours and the paid holidays and vacation days, YAY! We can't complain and we are excited to take this on this new adventure in our lives.

Below, I had to pay tribute to our first apartment, where we lived for 3 years. We lived in the basement of this house ever since we got married.







And, these pictures are where we will be moving. We will be in McLean, VA. The best part is that we will be 2 minutes walking distance from Ryan's work. Yay, not commuting, you can't get better than that! This also means we will get to see Ryan more often, we love it!


This is the front of our building.

Another shot of the front.

This is the lobby in the building. It reminds me of a hotel lobby.

This is shot of the foyer. The front door is on the left of the picture and after you walk in the kitchen is on your left.

And, here is the kitchen.

Here is a shot of the living room, the door on the right is the door to Owen's room.

Owen's room

And, if you walk in the front door and take a right there is a hall way with closets and at the end is the bathroom. When you turn left it leads to the master bedroom.

This is taken from the front of our building. The huge building back behind the parking lot is Ryan's work building! So close, I love it!

We'll post more pictures as we move in and start to make this condo a home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited that you are moving out here...so close to us. Maybe I'll get to see you.

    ReplyDelete