Owen has been having a great 11th month and a lucky one at that. As most of you know Utah hasn't had the most Utahish winter this season. Now, I am usually the first to be happy about that except this winter was different. In Novemeber we got a few snows and it looked like it was going to be like any other winter here and then it just plain stopped. I was happy at first until I realized that this is Owen's first winter. Last year, my mom found him a tiny snow suit, snow coat, hat and mittens. In December he was finally sitting up good and army crawling so I was ready for him to have a playday in the snow. It never came. I resigned myself to the fact that the snowsuit and coat would have to be for another one of our children because Owen wasn't going to use them. Then, on Friday we were going about our usual morning. We attended the library and on our way out we were excited to see that it was snowing and it wasn't only snowing, it was snowing hard and sticking. Yay! I went home with Owen, we got Ryan, we dressed Owen all up and had about a 20 mintue playday in the snow before Owen's naptime. It was seriously so fun and we got such cute pictures. Owen wasn't quite sure of it and was very frusterated that he couldn't really move around in his snowsuit. Think The Christmas Story. Overall, it was a great little family outting and now I am totally ready for Spring!
Owen's first snow angel.
Building his first snowman with Daddy! Wrecking the snowman! Playing in the snow with Mommy;) All our shoes out to dry after a day in the snow.
So cute! I like how this post is the one right after the nice day playing outside at the park. Oh Utah weather! :) I'm glad Owen got some snow time this winter!
Ryan is working as a Tax Accountant and does all he can to spend more time at home. Brienne is a proud Mommy and loves all the time she gets with her little guys. Owen is 3 now and sure loves being the big brother. Benson is 1 and does everything he can possible to keep up with his brother. And, Baby Girl will be joining us around the new year. We sure are on our toes ALL DAY LONG!
So cute! I like how this post is the one right after the nice day playing outside at the park. Oh Utah weather! :) I'm glad Owen got some snow time this winter!
ReplyDelete