But, Owen has picked up a few of my character traits more recently. If you remember our recent Monster Face blog post, Owen has prefected that and will imitate us when we do it to him now.
Along those same lines, I have a picture of me while I am little walking around in my Mom's boots up over my thighs. This isn't neccesarily the character trait I would wanted my son to pick up but at least we know which parent it came from, right?!
And once again I have a picture of me while I was younger getting my shirt stuck on my head and wearing it around all day for dress up. I looked like a nun. Owen must have a nitch for fashion like his Mommy as well;) Again, not the trait I would have wanted my son to inherit. I guess it is nice to know he learned something from me:)
You will be impressed to know that I did not dress Owen up like this, that would be his father.


No comments:
Post a Comment