We had 1 year pictures of Owen taken by Silverstrand Photography. The pictures aren't all ready yet but for a sneakpeak you can check out their blog at http://silverstrandphoto.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/owen-sneak-peak-provo-orem-kids-photography/. I don't know how to do the links correctly yet so just copy this into your browser or you can look on our Crafty Blog roll and find them there. They sure did a wonderful job! We absolutely love them. We'll keep you posted on more to come.
I can't get over this picture. Owen looks so, I don't know the word, debonair.
So glad you like the pictures! I have just had a blast editing them! I open the pictures in Photoshop and keep finding myself saying, "oh, he is so stinkin' cute!" haha! You guys are awesome! And I just LOVE his hat!
ReplyDeleteJenni Skelton
Silverstrand Photography
www.silverstrandphotography.com
www.silverstrandphotography.wordpress.com
CUTE!!!! owen is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesuper cute, love them all!
ReplyDelete