What do Owen and I do all day? Well, we are so very lucky to have such a fun ward here in Provo. And, we are so lucky that this ward has such fun Mommy's who also need to get out of their houses. We don't have an official play group in our ward right now so we have tried to start our own. It is so fun!
We jsut went to this small dinasaur museum and took fun pictures of all the kiddos in the jaws of a huge crocodile. Anyway, it is just good to have company once in awhile. I'm sure Ryan especially appreciates this so I don't talk his head off when he gets home. Well, I probably will do that anyway but at least I have something to talk about;)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






So cute! And, I know Lisa Baxter! She is friends with my old roommate. What a small world!
ReplyDeleteThat's not playgroup, that's a field trip! At our play groups we just sit in the gym at church!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I wish we lived closer so we could join you all on your fun play dates!!
ReplyDelete