Well, we were getting close to calling it quits and heading on back to Utah until this showed up just 30 minutes away from our home!
That's right everyone, CAFE RIO has made it to the east coast! And, even more exciting news is that they are planning on building a bunch more in the area. Many of you won't understand the hype about this until you go there to eat, but trust me it is good stuff.
When we first moved everybody seemed to be head over heals for Chipotle. We went there soon after our move and were SO dissapointed. I mean it is still good in its own way but it just doesn't compare to CAFE RIO.
Anyway, I thought we were going to have to depend on our infrequent trips to Utah to get our fix, but not so. We headed up to Maryland and had the best Cafe Rio I have ever tasted;) that could just be because of the fact that it had been nearly a year since eating it.
Well, we can now stay in Virginia for forever if need be, seeing as our lives are now complete.
If you haven't yet tried this heavenly restaurant you need to go!
I don't think they do this in Utah, probably because there are too many kids, but here they offer a free quesadilla for kids under 6, what a steal!
Benson's first, and definitely not last, trip to Cafe Rio!


ooooh, how very exciting for you! I felt the same way when got a Panda Express!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Cafe Rio is the best!
ReplyDeleteBlog- snooping through my sis - but I must say - I am SO JEALOUS!!! Enjoy!! Maybe Indy next??
ReplyDeleteYou look great Brienne! I am happy that Cafe Rio found it's way too you. It is a definite must!
ReplyDelete