Smiling Each and Everyday Through Forever

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Third Time is The Charm

So having a baby really changes holidays. You get so much more excited and I think they really begin to mean a lot more. Anyway, I got so excited for Halloween and so did Owen's Grandmas:) He recieved 6 different costumes. Ryan and I came up with 3 ideas of what we could all dress up as and we couldn't decide which one we liked best so we decided to dress up in them all! So having a baby really changes holidays. You get so much more excited and I think they really begin to mean a lot more. So we dressed up as the Three Bears which wasn't Ryan's favorite costume:) Then, we dressed Owen as a skunk and we wore clothes pins on our noses. Our favorite picture is of Owen dressed as a skunk with a clothes pin on his nose. Ryan joked that while we had him dressed in that costume we didn't have to change his diaper. Then, for our Ward Halloween party we dressed as Frankenstein, Dr. Frankenstein, and Igor. This was the funnest one to get ready for. Needless to say Halloween isn't even our favorite holiday, we'll see what the next few weeks have in store for us:)





1 comment:

  1. I'll get better at figuring out how to post things! Sorry for everyone who is looking:) Just turn your head for the vertical pics!

    ReplyDelete